We are currently looking to recruit a VFX Producer for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||Head of Production|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Visual Effects Producer is at the heart of a production. They are required to manage all aspects of a show, typically including the initial visual effects breakdown and bid, planning and scheduling of facility resources, managing the visual effects team and monitoring their work during the post-production process and liaising with the client throughout.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Bid work with the Visual Effects Supervisor .
- Plan and schedule facility resources with the Visual Effects Supervisor and Facility Resource Manager to create an effective approach to the visual effects work.
- Ensure the progression of work to the client’s satisfaction.
- Report the progress of work to the Head of Production on a weekly basis Report the progress of work to the client on a weekly basis.
- Plan the day to day work of their production team.
- Ensure all facility departments are aware of the production’s requirements.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Minimum of four years experience as a VFX Producer.
- knowledge of Office tools, particularly Excel.
- An understanding of MS Project and Shotgun is also beneficial.
NEEDS TO BE
- Proven in project management.
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Calm, organized and methodical in their approach to the work.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to email@example.com.