We are currently looking for an Artist Manager/ Talent Manager for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Title:||Artist Manager/ Talent manager|
|Reports to:||Head of VFX|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide career management for artists in the department and ensure that all Shows have the teams required to create the highest quality of work on time, on budget and in a sustainable way.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Delivery of the shows by providing appropriate artists to efficiently manage productivity and complete the work within the department.
- Responsibility of Implementing strategies to improve operational efficiency on an ongoing basis and career progression of the artists .
- Responsibility of identifying training needs and plan training sessions to ensure artists are prepared for upcoming work.
- Performance management – Probationary reviews, annual and ongoing appraisals. Providing accurate and timely feedback on artists
- Responsibility of providing Department Supervisors with a comprehensive understanding of the skills and experience of their team.
- Responsibility of balancing the needs and priorities of all the shows by assigning appropriate artists.
- Succession planning to ensure key vacancies can be filled from within the department.Executing strategies for retention of the existing talent.
- Leave Management
NEEDS TO HAVE
- People management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding coordination skills.
NEEDS TO BE
- A Leader with problem-solving skills and the ability of create a balance.
- Able to asses the skills of artists and understand their training needs
- Proactive to ensure the critical responsibilities are met
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, and resume.