We are currently looking for Senior Compositors for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Title:||Senior Compositing Artist|
|Reports to:||Head of 2D|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements. Senior compositors work closely with Visual Effects Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
Senior compositors are expected to work on the most complex and demanding shots in the film and may take on a sequence of shots to keep continuity between them.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Blue/green screen extractions
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources
- Take part in client reviews
- Follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches and problem-solving
- Performing all aspects of composite FX design
- Constantly deliver excellent results with minimal supervision
- Could confidently perform setup tasks for a mid sized team
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Minimum of 8 years VFX industry experience
- Experience in using Nuke
- Knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
- Critical eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Excellent understanding of compositing
NEEDS TO BE
- Team Oriented
- Accept change
- Calm under pressure
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Quality of final VFX shots
- On time delivery
- Continuous improvement
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.