We are currently looking to recruit Production Coordinator for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||VFX Producer|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist the production and supervision team in the smooth running of projects by ensuring an accurate and efficient flow of information.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Ensure that artists understand their schedule of work and relay information back to production & supervision team.
- Coordinate the flow of information and elements between artists and departments.
- Keep databases up to date with element and shot status.
- Co-ordinate dailies and take notes.
- Ensure the send and receipt of materials to and from the client.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Experience in database work.
- Knowledge of FTP software.
- HTML / Wiki skills are an advantage.
- Aptitude for learning new software is a must.
NEEDS TO BE
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information.
- Extremely focused and organized.
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative.
- Calm and personable under pressure, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Fast learner of new terminologies and workflows.
- Someone who is passionate about film making!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to email@example.com.