We are currently looking to recruit Matchmovers for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||Head of 3D|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Matchmovers take the original background plate photography and recreate the set up for use with in-house software. Starting with tracking a camera and calculating lens distortion the scene could also require body tracking and object tracking which would hone animation skills.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- To work with basic line up geometry and associated scene data in order to ensure a good match with the scene.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Must have experience in Body Tracking
- A good basic knowledge of Maya is required, and knowledge of 3dEqualizer is desirable though familiarity with any tracking software would be useful.
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Graphics, Animation or other related course.
- Past industry experience and be equally proficient in camera, object and body tracking.
- Experience in meeting deadlines on time.
NEEDS TO BE
- Pro-active and good at problem solving.
- Very meticulous and accurate. A good eye for detail and ability to work under pressure on potentially short turn around times is essential.
- Able to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor.
- Organised and able to create tidy scenes for use in the rest of the pipeline.
- Team oriented and have great communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.