We are currently looking to recruit Line Producer for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||VFX Producer|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the visual effects producer, supervisors and individual artists.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Plan facility resources with the visual effects producer, supervisor and facility resource manager to create an effective approach to the visual effects work.
- Create the detailed plan for the short to medium term and provide to supervisors and individual artists.
- Ensure the visual effects team understands the goals and deadlines for sequences, r&d projects.
- Work with the coordinators to ensure the schedule of work is on track.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Project management – experience with MS Project or similar essential.
- Knowledge of Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Experienced in database work.
- Knows how to manage artists and clients.
- Experience of working as a line producer within a production driven environment.
- Experience in using Shotgun will be beneficial.
NEEDS TO BE
- Proven in project management to a high level.
- Organized and methodical in their approach to the work.
- Clear in their planning with artists, supervisors and clients.
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working under tight deadlines.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to email@example.com.