We are currently looking to recruit Lighting TDs for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||Head of 3D|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Shot lighting and rendering for various exciting feature film projects.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- The position of Lighting Technical Director requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D Computer Graphics, with several years of experience in a similar role working on broadcast or film projects.
- Successful applicants will have a well developed ‘eye’, a good working knowledge of art, design and film lighting as well as a solid technical grounding in renderers like Pixar’s Renderman or Mental Ray.
- Some experience in Look Development and shader setup would be an advantage.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Full knowledge of Maya (Mel knowledge a plus) and/ or Houdini.
- Familiarity with pipeline issues.
- Demonstrable experience in shot lighting and rendering.
- Showreels featuring ‘photoreal’ work would be preferred.
- A good general TD BG is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
NEEDS TO BE
- Technically adept.
- Team oriented.
- Able to take direction.
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, resume and link to your showreel.