We are currently looking to recruit Compositors for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||Head of 2D|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements. Compositors work closely with Visual Effects Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Blue/green screen extractions.
- Seamless integration of live action, miniature and CGI sources.
- Take part in client reviews.
- Follow production methodologies and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
- Performing all aspects of composite FX design.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- You must have a minimum of 2 years VFX industry experience.
- Experience in using Nuke.
- A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful.
- Critical eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
NEEDS TO BE
- Team oriented.
- Accept change.
- Calm under pressure.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward link to your reel, covering letter and resume to email@example.com.