We are currently looking to recruit Animators for immediate start at our Dneg facility in Mumbai. Please check below for Job Description and details of how to apply (or click here to download pdf).
|Reports to:||Head of Animation|
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
An Animator is responsible for expediting high quality character/creature animation for feature films.
NEEDS TO UNDERTAKE
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create believable animation with convincing performances and motion.
- Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines.
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction.
- Must work well in a team.
NEEDS TO HAVE
- Working Knowledge for Animation on Maya Software.
- A good sense of timing.
- Ability to adhere to the brief and deadline.
- Acting skills.
- Completion of Complex shots.
- Internal Pipeline knowledge.
- Maintaining technically clean files.
- Thorough QC.
- Inter Dept. communication skills
NEEDS TO BE
- Able to understand notes and instructions.
- Able to take on added responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, resume and link to your showreel.